What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (letters and / or numbers) that the website www.voilap.com place on your computer or mobile device while you visit it and that contains information to be reused during the same visit to the website or even after days.
Voilàp S.p.a. as data controller, may use:
- some cookies to make its services easy to navigate and use the web pages efficiently;
- cookies that allow you to improve the service provided to users, making the use of the same more effective and / or enabling certain features;
- cookies that are sent from different sites or web servers (so called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the same page that the user is visiting.
oilàp S.p.a., as data controller, uses necessary, functional and profiling, as well as cookies related to the use of social media. Precisely:
- Technical and similar cookies (for which consent is not required), or rather cookies of session or navigation that allow access to the services available for each type of user and to load any customizations of the interface and functionality of the site;
- Functional or personalization cookies, i.e. cookies that are used to recognize and remember preferences and allow access to a version of the site that is based on some predefined criteria such as the language used;
- Profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles related to the user that are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the Internet;
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when a logout command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent, and their duration is set by the server when they are created. Browsing through the pages of the website, you can interact with sites managed by third parties that can create or modify
persistent and profiling cookies.
For more details, please consult the summary table below.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of the cookie banner. The total or partial disabling of cookies may compromise the use of the Website's features, but not prevent navigation. More information can be requested by writing to the Data Controller at the e-mail address: email@example.com
How to disable cookies (opt out)
The user can manage the preferences related to cookies by selecting the preferred option provided in the introductory cookie banner. Subsequently, the user can change the consents provided by accessing the cookie management
section on the website. These settings allow you to prevent, for example, that third parties collect data indiscriminately.
Through the browser preferences it is possible to delete the installed cookies, including cookies for which the consents has been provided. You can find more information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers by visiting the following web pages:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari (desktop)
- Apple Safari (mobile)
Data subject’s rights
At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, integration and, in the cases allowed, the portability of the data provided, as well as obtaining the cancellation, limitation or opposition to the processing of data for legitimate reasons and to oppose the automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The user can exercise all the rights as identified above, – without prejudice to the submission of a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, in one of the following ways:
- in person at the headquarters of the data controller located in Via Archimede 10, 41019 Soliera (MO) – Italy
- by e-mail, writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by e-mail, writing to the DPO: email@example.com
In order to ensure the protection of the personal information of the data subject, we may need to request additional specific information, which confirms the identity of the requesting data subject and thus guarantee the right of access to the information (or to exercise any of the other rights) only to persons entitled to receive such communications.
Requesting access to your personal information (or to exercise any of the rights listed above) is free of charge. However, if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred to provide the information or refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Right to complain
Data subjects who believe that the processing of personal data referred to them takes place in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, as provided for by art. 77 of the GDPR itself, or to appeal to the appropriate judicial offices (Art. 79 of the GDPR).
Date of the last update: 09/01/2023
||.voilap.com||XSRF-TOKEN provides protection from CSRF (Cross-site request forgery) attacks||
||.voilap.com||Used to identify a session instance for the user||
||Google Analitycs||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||
||Google Analitycs||This cookie allocates an ID to a user, so that the web tracker can record the user's actions under this ID||
||Google Analitycs||Used to manage navigation tracking information||
||Google Analitycs||Allow to count the number of visits on the Website and therefore know the effectiveness of the same||